black and decker pole hedge trimmer 20v

I didn't need a ladder at all. Yes it is but with a few breaks you can get the job done. Sun Joe SJH902E 21-in 4-Amp Multi-Angle Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer, Sun Joe SJH904E Multi-Angle Telescoping Convertible Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer 19" 4.5 -Amp, Sun Joe SJH901E Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer, 18". No deductibles or hidden fees. Of course, it has less power than my 40-Volt trimmer, but I'm not sure I want that much power hovering over my head. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The edge is cedar and tall but with the ability to angle the cutting blade I could do most of the hedge from the ground and position a tarp under the cuttings for cleanup. dual-action blade cuts branches faster and easier with 40 percent less vibration Please try again. I have a much larger job I will do later in the season that involves cutting weeds and small Yaupon on about 1/8 of an acre, so I will report back. accessibility is great for hedges and things with thorns, like wild berries. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I bought mine at Lee Valley Tools. This B&D unit is built stronger and works better. The edge is cedar and tall but with the ability to angle the cutting blade I could do most of the hedge from the ground and position a tarp... Landscapers were going to charge $500 plus to cut my pool hedge. The angled head allows both overhead and ground level cutting which is quite convenient at times. good product. Cost is $15. This will not ship with your product. So when I wanted to try a "pole trimmer" on some wide, seven-foot tall shrubs in my yard, I favored this B&D product. The first thing I found when I unpacked this trimmer was that is was very front-end-heavy... imagine manipulating an 8 pound weight tied to the end of a five foot pole. Weighing in at just 7.7 pounds, its lightweight design makes it ideal for clipping tall hedges and hard-to-reach areas with surprising precision. I love this tool. My wife would have great difficulty. Please adjust the filters and try again. The LPHT120 has 18-inch dual action cutting blades with a 7/16-inch … Black & Decker LPHT120 18-Inch 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer For trimming tall hedges and shrubs or pruning over and around obstacles, you want stability, control and comfort to get the job done safely and quickly. BLACK+DECKER LBXR20 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium Ion Battery, BLACK + DECKER LCS1020B 10-Inch Lithium Ion Chainsaw, 20-Volt, Baretool. Please adjust the filters and try again. cant cut branches that are slightly thinner than what it claims. Find black and decker 20v max battery system at Lowe's today. Shearing Blades cut branches up to 3/4" thick . The rest of the unit seemed reasonably sturdy for a cordless unit attempting to be as light as possible. from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp. The LPHT120 cordless pole hedge trimmer is powered by a Black+Decker 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery for excellent cutting performance and long-lasting service for your next project and for seasons to come. This helped me finish up the fall yard work rather nicely. But in ways that surprised me for B&D. I trimmed a pear tree where it usually takes a ladder to get to the top. It lasted for about 9 minutes and was returned to Amazon. Sun Joe SWJ800E 8-Inch 6.5-Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw with Automatic C... Sun Joe SJH901E Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer, 18". The 18V Lithium pole hedge trimmer is the fast, effective way to trim tall hedges Non-slip grips for extra comfort and control Blade and Handle Sections connect for a useable length of 1.98 Metres, providing a reach of approximately 3.5 Metres, ideal for extra high hedges Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. BLACK + DECKER LPHT120 20-Volt Max Lithium Pole Hedge Trimmer. When thinking about the size of your hedge, remember that a large hedge could mean either long or tall. Yes it is but with a few breaks you can get the job done. works just fine....but you must have arms of steel, as it is extremely heavy, and almost unwieldly, when attempting to use it overhead or far away from you body..otherwise...a good buy.. A little bit heavy for the available lenght. There was a problem completing your request. At just 7.7 Lbs., The lightweight design makes it ideal for clipping tall, awkwardly-sited, or hard-to-reach hedges and shrubs. BLACK + DECKER LPHT120B Bare Max Lithium Ion Pole Hedge Trimmer, 20-Volt, Without Battery, 18-Inch dual-action blades cut branches with 40 percent less vibration, Part of 20-volt max lithium-ion battery system-easily swap with other lawn and power tools, Useable length of 6-1/2-feet ; effectively trims up to a height of 10-feet, Quickly cuts branches up to 7/16-inch thick, 2-Year limited warranty; does not include battery or charger. My yard is .5 acre of many bushes. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Ideal for trimming shrubs and hedges up to 10 Ft. high. I don’t think it’s a problem at all though. For trimming tall hedges and shrubs or pruning over and around obstacles, you want stability, control and comfort to get the job done safely and quickly. I plan on taking several days to accomplish that in the cooler weather. Compare; Find My Store. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Effectively trims up to a height of 10 feet, Black+Decker's Commitment to a Sustainable Future. I am able to get through 6 or 8 small bushes and two 6ft bushes without the battery getting depleted. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I just took this out of the box a few hours ago, charged it up, and have used it for ten minutes, so maybe this will change over time. I'm a 5'5 woman and I can use this quite easy. The Black+Decker 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery offers a longer lifespan and retains its charge 5x longer than similar 18-volt NiCad batteries. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2019. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. the battery life on a 1.5Amp is great. I received this about 10 minutes ago and I'm already done. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Easy claims process. The pole hedge trimmer has 180° pivoting head that adjusts and locks into five different positions for cutting high hedges. The pole hedge trimmer has 180° pivoting head that adjusts and locks into five different positions for cutting high hedges. The BLACK+DECKER LPHT120 22-inch 20V Lithium-ion cordless pole hedge trimmer is perfect for those difficult, hard to reach hedges. Overview Features + Benefits. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. The LPHT120 cordless pole hedge trimmer offers an innovative rust-proof fiberglass shaft, with sections that securely interlock to provide a strong connection. 20-Volt The black and decker LPHT120 22 in. As others have noted, it is heavy. With its head and power ends, this trimmer can connect for a useable length of 6.5 Feet and effectively trims up to a height of 10 feet and the 180-degree 5 position pivoting head allows for trimming of top or bottom of hedges. 20-Volt Lithium-ion cordless pole hedge trimmer is perfect for those difficult, hard to reach hedges. This highly visible 100-foot cord is abrasion, moisture, and UV resistant. Previously I had to use a special hand trimmer that would take over 2 hours. The attached photos were done to clear the area for some maintenance we're going on our sprinkler system. The reach is okay I suppose, but based on the top-heaviness of it, it couldn't be made much longer. If your hedge trimmer uses a 20V battery, BLACK+DECKER sells extras for a reasonable price with a two-year warranty. The 18V Lithium pole hedge trimmer is the fast, effective way to trim tall hedges; Cord free, hassle free – no danger of cutting the cord and no harmful emissions; Unit disassembles for easy storage and transport Don't believe me, try it. Top 10 Black & Decker 20v Sale. Shop for more Hedge Trimmers available online at Walmart.ca Please try your search again later. Yes, it would take more passes over a shrub to trim it but at least the work would be safe and thicker branches in the middle of the shrub could be cut. I also use it to trim the tall grass and weeds by adjusting the angle of the trimmer. Yes, I want fast, free delivery with Amazon Prime, The power of its 20V MAX* lithium battery provides longer battery life year after year, 18 -Inch dual-action blade cuts branches faster and easier with 40 percent less vibration, With its head and power ends this trimmer can connect for a useable length of 6.5-Feet and effectively trims up to a height of 10-Feet, At just 7.7 lbs., the lightweight design makes it ideal for clipping tall, awkwardly-sited, or hard-to-reach hedges and shrubs, The 180-degree 5 position pivoting head allows for trimming of top or bottom of hedges, RANGE: Up to 11 ft. Soft grip handle provides added comfort during use. If you’re dealing with a denser hedge, a higher power output or the POWERCOMMAND™ feature will help you get through thicker … Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. You can edit your question or post anyway. However it works well to keep my hedges looking great. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black+Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications. Refine by type, like Battery, Cordless, Handheld Leaf Blower, Blower and … I originally purchased the Green Works version of this hedge clipper. Have a question? Electric Hedge Trimmers Corded Pole Hedge Trimmer 4.8A, 2.5M Extension Pole Saw | H... Sun Joe SJH902E 21-in 4-Amp Multi-Angle Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Lightweight and packed with a 20V MAX* lithium ion battery. 20v Pole Trimmer Black & Decker 20 V cordless lithium pole hedge trimmer. The top blade can be angled 45 anf 90 degree which is a plus. 66 Reviews. BLACK+DECKER hedge trimmer … I'm a 5'5 woman and I can use this quite easy. Because trimming hard-to-reach spots can be strenuous work, we designed the LPHT120 cordless pole trimmer to be comfortable and easy to operate. As others have noted, the build on this unit is pretty flimsy. There were some comments about the weight but I didn't have a problem with it and I'm a 5' 4" 70 year old woman. Pole trimmers, as a category of products, seem to be an iffy idea. This helped me finish up the fall yard work rather nicely. Battery life is average. 20V MAX* Lithium Battery for long run-time and long life -- stays charged up to 5x longer; 10" Bar and … No more recommendations. Battery life is average. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The hedges are relentless and never seem to stop growing. Shipping included on all repairs. This thing did my whole yard right out of the box. No more recommendations. I don't need professional-grade tools. By comparison my 40-volt B&D regular hedge trimmer can easily cut 1/2 inch branches. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I did a quick test as soon as I got to see how high it would cut. Strongly recommend. 8-inch dual-action blades cut branches with 40 percent less vibration, 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery provides longer battery, life year after year, Useable length of 6-1/2 feet; effectively trims up to a height of 10 feet, Quickly cuts branches up to 7/16-inch thick, Lock-off switch button prevents accidental start-up. Hedgetrimmer.biz will aid you procure the distinguished black & decker 20v with ingredients, convenience, and saving. Black & Decker 20V MAX Lithium Pole Hedge Trimmer releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint The power of its 20V … Buy BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* Lithium 22 in. The cutter head mount seems flimsy and it flexes side to side as you cut. Battery life was more than sufficient. BLACK+DECKER LPHT120 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 18" Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool, Battery Not Included) Average Rating: ( 3.8 ) stars out of 5 stars 60 ratings , based on 60 reviews 2 comments BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Pole Saw, 8-Inch (LPP120) - Brand New $117.81: BLACK+DECKER 3.6-Volt 6-in Lithium Electric Hedge Trimmer GSL35 $19.00: BLACK+DECKER 40V 24" Lithium Hedge Trimmer (Unit Only) - LHT2436B $76.99 Shop hedge trimmers and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. 1/2 acre worth and about 16ft high so I have to do it in stages. I think the battery would last around an hour if it was light cutting, however tree branches take a bit more power from it and you get between 30-40 minutes. Wish we could just buy the hedge trimmer head alone. Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer w/ Rear Rotating Handle. It does take a little getting use to. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. With up to 3/4-inch thick cut capacity, this lithium hedge trimmer has the power to help you get more done—with less vibration while trimming compared to BLACK+DECKER single action blade models. 8-inch dual-action blades cut branches with 40 percent less vibration, 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery provides longer battery, life year after year, Useable length of 6-1/2 feet; effectively trims up to a height of 10 feet, Lock-off switch button prevents accidental start-up.

Lake Orion School Board, Bdo Gathering Level Mastery, Hot Tub Sizes And Shapes, News Intro Music 10 Seconds, Spyderco Lil Native Micarta Scales, Confirmation Bias Fallacy, Weather In Santorini In October, Saddle Rock Ridge Hoa, Best Budget Android Auto Head Unit, Self Introduction For 7 Year Old, English Ivy Flats,

November 30, 2020